Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bad Friends vs. Good Friends

I have two friends here in Orlando while Amanda & her family are in NC where her husband is working. These two supposed friends don't call, don't stop by to check on me, or even send a fucking text!! True friends do not act like that!! I won't say the names of these two out of what little respect I have for them. How could you leave a really sick friend home alone for a week without dropping by for 15 minutes to make sure they have everything they need. I needed help paying for a $6 prescription. I asked one friend and they said they didn't have $6. OK I'll remember that bullshit. I love you Amanda! Thanks to u & Robert I have my medicine. I have bent over backwards to help my sick friends with whatever money I have left and I sit with them. Rub their backs. Try to give them comfort in knowing they will feel better ♥

Now for the best friends that I have that can't be with me but call & text me all the time I love you all! I'm happy to have you as my best friends. You've all been some light at the end of my tunnel! Thank you Julie, Ken, Amanda, Robert, and Tracey. I'm here for you guys too ♥

I would also like to thank my Facebook Sistas for their warm get well wishes!! I love you ladies too!! ♥

Virtual (((HUGGS))) for all my Facebook Sistas and friends around the world wishing me get wells ♥
,

No comments:

Post a Comment