Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happiness SOMEWHAT returning...

Well some new things are turning around.  The only thing that isn't is my daughter not wanting to live down here in Orlando with me.  That really and truly breaks my heart.  I am hoping that she will change her mind in a few months...

And with that said.  I am very happy down here in Orlando.  I've also had some of my Facebook friends and my Sistas group supporting me and helping me get over this insane depression I have been going through.  Never had a depressive episode this bad, every!  Someone from my past has become a very good friend to me and that makes me happy.  While Amanda and Tela is with Robert up in North Carolina, Robert is working there, this person has kept me from being alone and is keeping me from getting depressed about everything that has gone wrong.  Julie keeps me going by supporting me and she is someone I trust my life with and I can confide in.

Two months ago I received the news that ALL my tests and urine tests were fully normal across the board!! That means that my diabetes is VERY well controlled, my kidney disease is in FULL remission, and all my functions are normal, such as my liver.  This is extremely great news for me because now I feel like I can live another 40 years! I have been tight with my vegan diet, eating mostly fruits, vegetables, some pasta, and some bread.  I can poultry 2-3 a month.  NO pork, but I miss bacon something fierce.  I did find vegetable bacon I am willing to try.  Because of my diet and some exercise, walking as much as I physically can, I now weight 109 pounds!  When I was placed on this diet for kidney health and protection I weighed approximately 138-145.

I received my final grades for my social psychology class today!  I have good reason to be proud of myself despite all the stressful situations over the past 10 or so weeks.  My content grade was a 100 A, the average grade for writing was a 98 A, and my overall end grade for the class is a 99 A! My final signature assignment was a perfect 100 and it was an annotated bibliography with 16 entries.  Think I should feel a little narcissistic?  I about my grades I think I can :)

I now have some hope back.  While I have no religion, I believe in fate in Karma.  I used to have hope for better things to come in my life.  It disappeared a very long time ago with all kinds of unfortunate events that have been happening since I was 21.  Many violent and disappointing events over the last 19 years, almost half of my life.  So hope has returned despite a couple things going on.

I just want to thank my dad, my few friends, and my friends on Facebook.  I now have hope and things to look forward to.  I guess my good Karma has returned and my fate is turning around for the good <3

No comments:

Post a Comment