Saturday, May 11, 2013

My Facebook Sistas!

So most of you know the hard times that I and my family are going through. I belong to a group of amazing, that doesn't even begin to describe these ladies, ladies. Pretty much the entire group was connected from the game of We Rule for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch (no longer available ugh).

Well, several of these ladies pooled together to send me a couple of Visa gift cards and some cash. Thanks to these amazing ladies I was able to afford my car repairs! A $109 battery for my car and $200.89 to put a pulley kit in my car to replace my blown up AC compressor. And that is not all!

My family lost our apartment because rent was just ONE day late! One fucking day!! Now my family is separated and I am disabled, in school so I can online teach psychology (I have worked my ass off to earn my AA degree, my Bachelor's degree in Psychology, my criminal profiling certification, my crime scene investigation certification, and now 1/3 of the way through my Masters in Psychology with an emphasis on health psychology). One of the ladies in the group that I have met personally is now one of my best friends (Julie and Ken I love guys so much!). Her name is Amanda. Amanda and her family have given me a place to live so I do not have to be homeless on the 31st! My daughter is living with my brother, my younger son as well, and my oldest son is staying with a friend, hopefully for a long time.

Words cannot even describe how much my Sistas have gotten me through one of the roughest times in my life! I have Bipolar disorder and I am going through a rapid cycling of mania, depression, and normalcy (well normal for me). I can cry to these ladies, smile with these ladies, and laugh with these ladies. They have helped me through my strongest depression (you too Julie!!) this go around. It was so bad I didn't care if I woke up the next day, although I am not suicidal. I just hope that one day I can return the favor to my fellow Sistas!!

I am at horrible spot in my life right now and I miss children so damn much it hurts my heart so bad. I somewhat feel alone without them. But I am looking toward the future and hopefully a brand new start in Orlando. I now have something to look forward to in my life. I can feel something good on the horizon

I love you ladies and are most gracious for your help <3


No comments:

Post a Comment