Monday, September 10, 2012

Still Sick & Heartbroken

Went to my doctor today. I have a kidney infection and because of the pain as well as the detection of bilirubin in my urine, I have to get an ultrasound of my gallbladder on Wednesday. I am not a happy camper. I still feel nauseous and I am still puking and in pain. Still feeling weak and tired as well. At least now I know what is wrong.

That is just the half of it. Not only have I been really ill, but my boyfriend hasn't spoken to me since Saturday when I gave him a hug and told him goodbye. What kind of shit is that? I will tell you what kind, the chicken shit kind! He should have been a man about wanting to break up. For Christ's sake I am a big girl and afterall, I am overly used to rejection! He left me when I needed him most. I just don't understand. It's time to move on once again. He could have told me what was bothering him. NO he had to wait until I get sick to dump me.

He has known from the start that I have diabetes with kidney and neurological complications. He chose to still keep dating me. If this was going to be a problem then he should have spoke up. He is one of those types that doesn't believe in medication or doing what one has to do to save themselves from a young death. I am sorry but I am a fighter! If I need a special diet and meds to live then by the stars above I will do what my doctor says!!!! I want to live to see many things, including some grandchildren. I am a good person with a huge heart and its such a shame that the men I have dated cannot see it. Someday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment