Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hurt Feelings...

Well, if you guys have been reading my blog, then you know I have taken ill. I am STILL throwing up, nauseous, and still in a lot of back pain. I went to my boyfriend's this weekend and it was a fairly nice weekend. I came back home last night and still felt like shit. I slept most of the day today because I am STILL sick. I am still taking Phenegren and Vicodin to help with the vomiting and pain. My boyfriend hasn't sent ONE text or made ONE phone call to see if I feel ok. I don't get that? I sent him a text and go NO answer. Made TWO calls and went to voice mail. Will someone tell me WTF did I do wrong!!! I just want to feel better and not be ignored by my supposed significant other. I just hope for his sake he forgot his phone at home. I won't wait up all night for a phone call. This is really hurting my feelings. I also got my feelings hurt Friday night at dinner. All I can say is WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment