Monday, September 17, 2012

Shitty Week....

Well this has been one shitty week. I just *sigh*. I have been sick for two weeks now. Two trips to the ER and one to my doctor in the last week! I have been in such horrendous pain with nausea and vomiting. This is apparently caused from gallbladder spasms. Even with all the pain and puking, the ER doc didn't find it necessary to remove my gallbladder. I am SICK of being sick! I can't stay awake because when the nausea comes on I have to take Phenegren that was prescribed. This stops the vomiting but I still feel queasy. At least they did prescribe Vicodin for the pain. I only take that when I REALLY need it. I will call my doctor tomorrow and get in to see her again. Maybe she can refer me to a gastro doctor that will help with my gallbladder. 

The other thing that's been going on this week is that my boyfriend dumped me straight out of the blue. I didn't even see it coming. Is he really that mean of a person? I guess so. He just flat out didn't return phone calls or texts for like 2 days. I am such a good person so I don't know what happened. I am walking around with a WTF look on my face for a week now. I sent him a Facebook message to wish him a happy birthday and I didn't even get a thank you back. WTF did I do that was so wrong he can't tell me? One major thing we don't disagree on is children. I am 39 years old and have three kids already. They are 19, 16, and 13. I have been raising kids for almost 20 years. And with my medical problems, it would not be a good thing to have another one. Put the medical problems aside, what about my education? I am now in a masters program for psychology specializing in health psychology, a child would make that graduation in 1 1/2 years nearly impossible. And I told him the night we met that I did not and would not have any more children. He seemed ok with that when we met. I also think the reason he split is because I have been so sick. He is a person that doesn't believe in the use of medications. But I cannot help it! I have diabetes, kidney disease, and neuropathy. So no meds is not working for me. 

So I think I am just going to stay single forever. They say there is someone for everyone but I have yet to find that someone in 20 years! In almost 40 I still cannot figure out the meaning of life/ For me the meaning is just paying bills and barely scraping by, and doing it all by myself. I think I am a STRONG woman to have to deal with what life has given me all by myself! NO one is going to take care or help me but ME. Long story short, depend on no one but yourself. Life is shitty and we all must deal with the shit pile it leaves on our front door step! 

No comments:

Post a Comment