Monday, July 22, 2013

Zimmerman Helps Family in Car Accident

Way to go Zimmerman!! He's a good man that got caught up in a bad situation!! He did NOT have to stop to help this family of four because he's been in hiding out because of death threats. Please stop the racism against this man. Its just not right.

By the way I'm not racist do please do not accuse me of something I'm not. I have friends with people of ALL colors and races. I have friends from all over the world. African-Americans, South Africans, Egyptians, Iranians, Iraqis, Greek, Swedish, Jewish, Palistian, Hispanics, Russians, Germans, all over the world. Color, gender, races, & religion doesn't exist in my world!! I'm for HUMAN rights. Everyone deserves the same rights under the sun. We are all human!!

http://cdn.localwireless.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=379&nid=1266084636&cid=24249

No comments:

Post a Comment