Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Walking Dead

While down from gallbladder surgery, I got addicted to the Walking Dead! I am not normally a zombie fan, I am a vampire kind of girl, this is different. The acting is amazing and the visuals are pretty intense. I watched all 19 episodes of season 1 &2 in just 2 1/2 days! I am now obsessed.

I finished both seasons just in time to see the premier of season 3! Man was it sickening!! Complete gorefest with lots of zombie killing! Maybe more than all of season 2 combined xD Carl is becoming a man so fast! I will not post any spoilers on here as some of my friends have not seen the season 3 premier. So if you have questions you will have to email me, send a private message, or message me on Facebook, or even a direct message on Twitter.

Season 3 is off to a great start! I have also started to read the comics xD. I am only on issue 2 but I am sure I will have read them all within a few weeks. If you are interested in digital copies, there is a Walking Dead comic app available through iTunes that is fantastic! Or if you are on a Kindle Fire, you can download the comics app for them. If you have them on your computer and wish to read them on a Kindle Fire, there is an app available through the Amazon App Store that is $2.99. I bought the app and its worth it! It is called Comicat. Reading them on my Kindle is a breeze. I just put it in landscape mode and read away! If you are using the Walking Dead comic app on your iPhone or iPod then its a frame by frame view instead of the entire page.

Happy viewing and happy reading!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment