Wednesday, October 24, 2012

So Your Life Sucks?

I'm fucking SICK of posts all over Facebook about how people's lives suck! You don't know what sucks is!! Here's a sucky fucking life....

1. BOTH of my parents are dead.
2. I was physically abused for 9 years and can't sleep. Mentally abused for about 12.
3. I have diabetes.
4. I have diabetic neuropathy.
5. I have diabetic kidney disease.
6. I have to eat vegan for medical reasons.
7. I was badly sick and in severe pain for 5-6 weeks because of my gallbladder.
8. I had my gallbladder removed now my digestive system acts up.
9. My 13 year old daughter is lactose intolerant and might have Celiac disease. She has to eat a lactose free AND gluten free diet. Shit man try grocery shopping for that shit!
10. I jacked my toe up severely. Might need surgery on a tendon if it doesn't heal.
11. I have lesions on my liver that have to be addressed! So I might end up on more meds and need a liver biopsy.

Now you tell me just how bad your life really fucking sucks! Unless you have a death to face or a serious disease, you can fix your sucky ass life and go to Hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment