Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Shitty Day...As Usual...

Today is just a really shitty day! I thought I was going to have my car back today. I have a really good mechanic. But does it really take more than a week to get a motor in a car? I have been three weeks without a car. My boyfriend is wonderful enough to come from Orlando to spend Friday and Saturday with me, but damn I want to go to Orlando! To me, its just not fair that he has to make all these trips when he is working nights 6p-6. six days a week! 

Not to mention that, but having to snag a ride to go to the doctor, to get some groceries, to get stuff for the dogs, its all just a pain in the ass. I can't get out of the house to go to the park or anything. Took a ride to Orlando with my neice to take her son to the doctor. I am just feeling EXTEMELY angry today. Today isn't the day to piss me off. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow... What the heck is going on with the car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting to pick up with another motor in it ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow... That's fricken sucks

    ReplyDelete