Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Michigan vs. Alabama Game 9-1-12

OK so its like this. I am SICK TO DEATH of the trash talking not just to me, but around the internet of how bad Alabama is going to be Michigan. Michigan is a GREAT team and school. While I do understand how good of a team Alabama is, I do deserve some effing respect on my Facebook for MY team. I am NOT going on your damn page and telling you bad Alabama sucks. Keep your negative bullshit to yourself. 

I am STILL going to cheer on my team no matter the loss or the win. I am really hoping for a win so the arrogant Bama fans would shut the hell up. Going back in time, remember when those Wolverines beat Florida not once but twice? Well, there was a lot of shit talk against Michigan then too. But now who shut the fuck up? Michigan has been known to be unranked to pull off an upset om a high ranked team! 


Lesson here: Before you start to severely disrespect a team, you might better think twice. I am NOT slamming Alabama, I respect their and their players and how good of a team they are. True football fans don't talk so much shit, but show that respect for other great teams. Michigan has 9 National Championships and in 1997 won their last National Championship with an UNDEFEATED season. Stop the shit talk and let's just fucking get along. 


So come game day keep this in mind: IF YOU START SHIT ON MY FACEBOOK OR BLOG I WILL DELETE YOUR DISRESPECTFUL ASS! I LOVE MY TEAM AND ALWAYS WILL <3




No comments:

Post a Comment