Monday, February 23, 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey

So once again I am single and dateless on Valentine's Day. So I made a date with the sexy, dominant billionaire Christian Grey!

I loved the movie. It followed the book almost to a tee. Jamie Dornan plays an incredibly sexy Christian Grey. I didn't know how good Jamie would be once I found out he was replacing Charlie Hunnam. But he was phenomenal. He played the sexy, dominant, well spoken, slightly overbearing, billionaire Christian Grey like no body's business! I'm impressed. I can't picture anyone else in this role. When I read the book I'll have Jamie Dornan as the mental picture of Christian.

As for Dakota Johnson, she was born to play the shy, coy, vanilla virgin Anastasia Steele. She's gorgeous in every way, right down to the way she bites her lip. She played Ana to a tee and I believe no other actress could pull it off like her. She's had the perfect attitude and body for the roll.

I look forward to Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson reprising their roles as Christian and Anastasia in Fifty Shades Darker. Such a stunning couple.

Just to clear something up! I know this is NOT a true representation of the BDSM lifestyle. However, it is a sexy, graphic novel about a billionaire dominant that is "fifty shades of fucked up". I do see the lighter side of BDSM in the book and the movie. This is purely a fictional book and should be taken as such. Deep down I think every woman would like some form of Christian Grey in their love life,whether it would be a little spanking, blind folding, or otherwise. I know I would. It makes for an interesting play session.

CK 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment